Occupational health and safety in Cluj-Napoca
WHO WE ARE
The company has been operating since 2005, having as main activity occupational health and safety consultancy services. Certificate no.: 6549 from 22.06.2011, issued by I.T.M. Cluj. Complementary with the occupational health and safety services provided, other services we provide are those necessary for the organization of fire protection and intervention in emergency situations, HR consultancy and services, as well as waste management.
Our company collaborates with shops specialized in the retail of protective equipment and fire extinguishing, labour medicine offices and authorized electricians. Ralchi S.R.L. has qualified, authorized and experienced personnel to provide the mentioned external services, responding promptly to the requests of our clients and maintaining a permanent contact with them, our assets being professionalism, punctuality and strong work ethics.
We provide our services to a large number of employers, in different fields and in all regions of the country and for their employees working within the country or abroad.
WHAT WE OFFER
1. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY:
- O.H.S. compliance audit;
- Work related accident investigation;
- Risk assessment at the workplace, by categories of personnel and activities, drawing up the o.h.s. documentation: Prevention and Protection Plan, Training topics, Own instructions
- Training and testing of personnel , etc. (upon request the training of the employees can be done in English).
2. FIRE PREVENTION AND EXTINGUISHING:
- Organizing the fire prevention and extinguishing activities: employer decisions regarding firefighting and fire prevention, specific instructions regarding fire prevention and firefighting, the topics for all the training phases; Organizing fire drills, first response and evacuation as well as other specific documents pertaining to this field;
- Evacuation plan.
3. HUMAN RESOURCES:
- Preparation of the necessary documentation for human resources management: Internal regulations, the personal file of the employee (job description, evaluations, etc.), HP Planning, collective and individual work contracts;
- Disciplinary hearing.
4. WASTE MANAGEMENT:
- Specific documentation in accordance with applicable legislation;
- Monthly record - waste sheet;
- The internal registry of records for collected waste – waste shipment forms;