Occupational health and safety in Cluj-Napoca
The story of the net
The RALCHI project was created out of passion, with the purpose of eliminating the loss of human life or material damage, efficient management of human resources of organizations and reducing pollution.
RALCHI is a safety net, held in place by a team of kind, experienced people who strongly believe in accomplishing their mission.
Knowledge, expertise and perseverance have helped us weave this safety net through which the risks of injury or arson, poor waste management or poor human resource management do not slip.
Dense meshes, carefully constructed, will remove unwanted events and create a correct framework in the relationship with your own staff, business partners and state authorities.
The RALCHI team helps ensure de safety of our numerous collaborators, in various fields of activity, throughout Romania and across its borders (France, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, UK).
We want to offer this safety net to our business partners.
WHAT WE OFFER
1. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY:
- O.H.S. compliance audit;
- Work related accident investigation;
- Risk assessment at the workplace, by categories of personnel and activities, drawing up the o.h.s. documentation: Prevention and Protection Plan, Training topics, Own instructions
- Training and testing of personnel , etc. (upon request the training of the employees can be done in English).
2. FIRE PREVENTION AND EXTINGUISHING:
- Organizing the fire prevention and extinguishing activities: employer decisions regarding firefighting and fire prevention, specific instructions regarding fire prevention and firefighting, the topics for all the training phases; Organizing fire drills, first response and evacuation as well as other specific documents pertaining to this field;
- Evacuation plan.
3. HUMAN RESOURCES:
- Preparation of the necessary documentation for human resources management: Internal regulations, the personal file of the employee (job description, evaluations, etc.), HP Planning, collective and individual work contracts;
- Disciplinary hearing.
4. WASTE MANAGEMENT:
- Specific documentation in accordance with applicable legislation;
- Monthly record - waste sheet;
- The internal registry of records for collected waste – waste shipment forms;